There are few things more devastating than a breakdown of a family unit. At Randall Page, our attorneys have years of experience assisting Western Tidewater and Southside Virginia families through the sensitive and emotional issues involved in family law. Whether husband or wife, father or mother, or even a third party custodian, our attorneys will work tirelessly to protect your rights. Our trusted attorneys will keep your confidences and will tirelessly and creatively respond to your requests to get results.
Our Family Law Experience Includes:
Child Custody and Visitation Cases
Spousal Support and Child Support Cases
Grandparent and Other Non-Parent Custody Cases
Military Divorce Cases
Paternity Determination Cases
If you are involved in a family law dispute, call or email the experienced attorneys of Randall Page for a free case evaluation. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff will assist in obtaining the necessary facts of your case.
The attorneys of Randall Page have protected the rights of family law clients in Suffolk, Southampton County, Emporia, Isle of Wight, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Franklin, Sussex, and Brunswick County.
- Woman receives $240,000 for injuries received from boxes falling on her at retail store.
- Woman receives $120,000 for cervical spine injury requiring epidural steroid injections after automobile accident.
- Man in mid-30s receives $120,000 in damages for cervical spine fracture suffered in truck collision.
- Woman in her early 20s receives $96,000 for physical and psychological damages caused by food tampering at restaurant.
- Man in mid-20s receives $31,107 in damages for back injury suffered from truck wreck caused by downed power line.