To post a Google Review you must first have a Google Account. This can be in the form of a gmail account or any email you currently use to login to google. This option is frequently used by Android and gmail users as Apple and iPhone users may not have a Google account.
- Browse to http://maps.google.com
- search for Randall Page, P.C. at the location you visited.
- click on the map icon or select the business location from the list to the left.
- scroll down and you will see “Write A review” Click the text
- If you are not logged into Google, you will be asked to login. Once logged in, you will see a box to rate and add your comments for the office.
- Click Post.
*Things to consider when posting a review:
- Do Not discuss legal matters and treat the information you provide as publicly view-able.
- Do Not include any names of those involved in your case.
- Do mention the attorney or attorneys that represented you.